Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shargmike

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Hi, My name is Michael and I reside in Texas USA, I have been reading SHD-WK for quite some time now and when I noticed that the author was stating that not many visit the forums anymore I figure it was time for me to stop and say "hello". I have watched the author go thru good times and bad, thru sickness and in heath thru happy times and sad ones. I am glad you desided to come back to us and continue your comic, I'm sure more read it then you think and I hope more will come out to post here. I'd like to say thank you for your comic, I look forward to reading it as it unfolds.

Michael
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello all Reply with quote

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum and thanks for the comments!

The plan was always to come back, the break just took longer than anticipated :) There'll be another planned break next year (February + March if I remember correctly now -- after strip #1000), but I'll come back after that, too ;) There are enough unfinished stories on the Internet already, I'll be trying my best not to let this one become another one. I may not be able to improve my "art" or fix all the flaws in my writing, but I can (hopefully) finish what I started :)
Negation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!

The forum isn't as full of activity as it used to be at somepoint, but there are definitely people who read and check it now and then. I try to check it couple times every week (I have it open most of the time anyway) and it makes me happy to see new faces here.
Rainaari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shargmike,

welcome ,)
fauvem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Michael, wielder of the moniker 'Shargmike'.
Shargmike

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the warm welcome, I am trying to tell people I know to stop and check out the comic, and maybe pick up a few more fans.

Michael
Nocturne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Shargmike!
Cthonic Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome indeed! Good to know there are still new members arriving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: