Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Vienna!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schneezahn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Hello from Vienna! Reply with quote

Hello!

I just registered here, to let you know, that there are some readers in Austria too, who follow your comic for quite some time.

I enjoy your comic very much ... and given the circumstances I do understand that you need a break. ... On the other hand I really do hope that the comic will return after the break. I very much like to see how the story ends.

If you ever think on having the comic printed as a book ... I would most certainly buy that too.

schneezahn
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from Vienna! Reply with quote

schneezahn wrote:
I just registered here, to let you know, that there are some readers in Austria too, who follow your comic for quite some time.

Welcome!

schneezahn wrote:
On the other hand I really do hope that the comic will return after the break. I very much like to see how the story ends.

The last thing I'd want to do is set a return date and then not stick to it. And I will set a return date. (Of course I'm a bit worried myself that it happens ... but I think it won't. And I'll stay on the forums during that time and keep you all updated, anyway.)
schneezahn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome.

I hope I manage to convince my friends, who read the comic as well, to post something for you.

About the break: I will keep lurking here. If it provides moral support to you, I am also prepared to haunt the forum. ;-)

BTW: I loved Spikys comment in the last panel: "Perhaps nothing! Ill go and ask."

schneezahn
Negation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forums schneezahn (I hope I spelled that correctly). It's always good when new people show up.
schneezahn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! ... and yes, you did spell it correctly. (It means something like "snowtooth" in my native "austrian" language. ;-) )

Im not all that new though. I follow the comic easily for more than one year, maybe even two years, I dont remember exactly ... and of course I read all the Archives.

I only came out of hiding to show some support, since there is now talk of a break and everything. ... Plus the 6 years anniversary. (And I think I might have to kick some butts soon, because some of my friends wanted to post in the forum as well ... and didnt so far. ;-) )

schneezahn
adDiyn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouchh! Just got kicked in the back!!

Honestly I am not one who posts a lot in forums. I usually stick to reading.

I am now reading since October 2008 and since I have read all the archives I can't wait for the next Tuesdays and Fridays.

Would really like to see the comic up to its end, so please return after the break.

Best wishes from Vienna.

adDiyn
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adDiyn wrote:

Welcome! Hope that didn't hurt too much ;P

adDiyn wrote:
Would really like to see the comic up to its end, so please return after the break.

I'm not even 100% sure yet that I'll do that break (though it's pretty likely) ... I kinda don't want to, but it does seem like a good idea in many ways. We'll see next summer ;)
schneezahn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:
adDiyn wrote:

Welcome! Hope that didn't hurt too much ;P

I sure it didnt, since I kick like a girl (who is doing martial arts for about 10 years). ;-) See ... Im mostly harmless. ...

ak-ryuu wrote:

I'm not even 100% sure yet that I'll do that break (though it's pretty likely) ... I kinda don't want to, but it does seem like a good idea in many ways. We'll see next summer ;)

No break sounds good. ... but if you need a break, be sure I will stick around to see how the story ends. ... Id rather have a break, than the story dies somewhere ... without a proper end.

schneezahn
Only awerewolf on tuesday

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adDiyn wrote:
I can't wait for the next Tuesdays and Fridays.

Whereas I can't wait for the next wednesdays and fridays, because I'm too busy chasing sheep and deer on tuesdays, so I have to pop in my time machine the day after to catch the comic in time :P
MaxDZ8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome schneezahn and adDiyn!

I must admit I am very happy to see this forum has alot of European followers. Having to grow up in the early ages of the Bits caused me to get used to inter-oceanic communities easily. I suppose it's quite the opposite for this one. Maybe ak-ryuu may share some insight?
Thinking again, no, it doesn't truly matter. I don't want to waste his time.

Only awerewolf on tuesday wrote:
adDiyn wrote:
I can't wait for the next Tuesdays and Fridays.

Whereas I can't wait for the next wednesdays and fridays, because I'm too busy chasing sheep and deer on tuesdays, so I have to pop in my time machine the day after to catch the comic in time :P
It's awhile I don't catch the comic in time... I hope to manage to take a break in the approaching holidays! In the meanwhile, I just come here and get two panels, or more, for the price of one.
Only awerewolf on tuesday

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaxDZ8 wrote:
I must admit I am very happy to see this forum has alot of European followers. Having to grow up in the early ages of the Bits caused me to get used to inter-oceanic communities easily. I suppose it's quite the opposite for this one.

Well I'm British, so I'm a sea away from you lot, although that's not quite the same as an ocean. I like communities from all over the world, I have some good friends from America, Canada and New Zealand and one of my best dotcomrades is Australian :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: