Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Board updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Trouble?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
worthless
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Board updates Reply with quote

Hi,
due to the recent influx of spammers, I have made a few changes to the board.

New users registering will have to answer a simple question about the comic.

I also banned a couple free e-mail address providers. I might unban these though if the "extra question" proves to be effective. Anyway, if you can't register and you're trying to register with an e-mail from mail.ru or web.de, try using a different e-mail address.

Also, yahoo mail addresses possibly eat the verification e-mail... if you have that problem, contact me and I'll authenticate you manually.

And if you still have problems, you can always e-mail me. If you're a reader of SHD-WK, you'll know where to find an e-mail address to reach me.

Hopefully this will annoy only the spammers, not the regular users :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Trouble? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: