Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memorable moments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Negation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Memorable moments Reply with quote

We have a thread about best lines / quotes in the comic and I was pondering if this would fit there or not. In the end decided to make a separate thread, since it's a bit different (I guess) after all. Admins feel free to move/merge this if deemed necessary.

So what are memorable moments in the comic for you?

One that I remember very well is in Comic #34 where Spiky tells that she ordered dragon soup. I didn't first believe that she would actually do such a thing (eating your own kind, while sharing a collective mind might be a bit unpleasant experience). In the next comic the truth was revealed however.
Cthonic Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Memorable, hey? Hmmm... Let's see. Vincent under mind control holding a knife to Roland. Or, maybe... The point at which we anticipated battle between Tonio and Siron. Ahh, that would have been interesting. Anyways, those are the things I remember the clearest.
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it's #92. That's what started the big downhill spiral ;P
Samdr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For me it's #92. That's what started the big downhill spiral ;

Yeah, that one really started the whole "serious" plot.

But the most memorable for me was when Tonio made Vincent angry, I just thought he really needed to get it out...but not the way Tonio did it (in #419) also cuz Spiky and Siron were worried afterwards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: