Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How long until Spiky and Roland are arguing again?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Negation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: How long until Spiky and Roland are arguing again? Reply with quote

After finding Vincent almost unconscious and getting him into safety Roland and Spiky are in somewhat friendly terms (Comic #629). How long do you think that will last? Post here and lets see who is right and gets the bragging rights.

My bet is on 7 comics, so in the comic number #636 Roland and Spiky are either arguing or going on each others nerves.

Edit:
Bets as 00:57 Finnish time on 10th of January (please correct me if I got anything wrong)
#631-632 Nocturne
#634-635 Psykotika
#636 Negation

2nd bets as 18:02 Finnish time on 20th of January (current comic #636)
Negation - before Vincent gets out of the bed
TheOtherDibbler - Vincent is recovered (physically anyway), or at least showing definite signs of improvement
Nocturne - second or third time Spiky and Roland share an update from now (Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:13 pm)

Last edited by Negation on Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: How long until Spiky and Roland are arguing again? Reply with quote

Ooh, can I take part in this? ... Guess not ;)

How will you decide what counts as "arguing"?
Nocturne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess 631 or 32.
Negation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: How long until Spiky and Roland are arguing again? Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:

I guess since there aren't any valuable prizes here we can just let people participating to decide and hope that there's some sort of consensus ;) If somebody decides that the majority isn't right, he's free to do so and be winner all by himself ;) (In other words, lets not make this too complicated).

Nocturne wrote:
I guess 631 or 32.

Ah, I seem to have more faith on them than you ;)

Hm.. I wonder if I should edit my first posting to show what everybody has bet so far? Maybe if there are lots of bets, so it's easier to see the current situation.
Psykotika

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either they'll remain on uneasily friendly terms for most of the rest of the story.... or be back to bickering within 3-4 comics x3 ish wut I bet!
Nocturne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: How long until Spiky and Roland are arguing again? Reply with quote

Negation wrote:
ak-ryuu wrote:

I guess since there aren't any valuable prizes here we can just let people participating to decide and hope that there's some sort of consensus ;) If somebody decides that the majority isn't right, he's free to do so and be winner all by himself ;) (In other words, lets not make this too complicated).

I'd say use the point 'Shut up, dragon' is used, but let's see how well ak-ryuu managed to resist using that one again ;P
TheOtherDibbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, but they could be back to their usual bickering and having a go at each other and so on without use of the line 'shut up dragon'.
Negation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, seems that we all guessed wrong. It's comic #636 and Spiky and Roland haven't started arguing yet.

Probably amount of comics is hard to guess anyway, since it depends on the speed the author develops the story. Another option would guess in the comic time, but that's hard too because sometimes days are skipped without explicitly noting it.

In any case, I bet that Roland and Spiky are arguing before Vincent gets out of the bed.
TheOtherDibbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given that the truce was caused by their both being so worried about Vincent, my guess is that it'll last until he's recovered (physically anyway), or at least showing definite signs of improvement.
Nocturne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose I'll revise to the the second or third time Spiky and Roland share an update from now.
Negation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, new set of predictions/guesses have been entered. More people are welcomed to join still of course. I updated the first posting to show the current situation, let me know if I did any mistakes there.
TheOtherDibbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this count as arguing? I believe I spy pettiness in the last panel, at the very least.
Negation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOtherDibbler wrote:
Does this count as arguing? I believe I spy pettiness in the last panel, at the very least.

Good question, but I think it doesn't count as arguing. At least not yet, but as soon as Roland will eat the soup the situation might change.
TheOtherDibbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... he chained her up. Not really arguing per se.
Negation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOtherDibbler wrote:
Hmmm... he chained her up. Not really arguing per se.

I was wondering if it would count or not. We didn't see the actual act, so there's no way of telling if Spiky protested or not. I would let it pass this time, unless people disagree with me ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: