Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vincent X Siron
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vincent and who?
Vincent X Siron!!!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Vincent X Roland!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Vincent X Spiky!
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Vincent X Helena!
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Vincent X Jonquil!
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Vincent X Costin!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vincent X Baron!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vincent X Edgar!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vincent X Stella!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vincent X Tino!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

VincentXSiron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

I believe Vincent and Siron should be together! Lolz! In a fanfiction! I would have posted this in a different Forum, but it's not allowing me to post anything in it, so....not that I bothered to read the message of why I couldn't post there....but anyways....ooh I should get a couple of my friends here to do a fanfic with me~!! Teehee~!!
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

VincentXSiron wrote:
I would have posted this in a different Forum, but it's not allowing me to post anything in it, so....not that I bothered to read the message of why I couldn't post there....

It was in the wrong forum, so I moved it; it should be in the "World" forum where all the other polls are, and yes you can post there.

I'm giving this the benefit of the doubt, but it seems a pretty obvious troll attempt ...
Nocturne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

VincentXSiron wrote:
I believe Vincent and Siron should be together! Lolz! In a fanfiction! I would have posted this in a different Forum, but it's not allowing me to post anything in it, so....not that I bothered to read the message of why I couldn't post there....but anyways....ooh I should get a couple of my friends here to do a fanfic with me~!! Teehee~!!

They might make an interesting comedic double-act...but as for yaoi-style stuff...*coughNOcough* ;P

Welcome to the forum, by the way. ;)
VincentXSiron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:

It was in the wrong forum, so I moved it; it should be in the "World" forum where all the other polls are, and yes you can post there.

I'm giving this the benefit of the doubt, but it seems a pretty obvious troll attempt ...

The "World" Forum? I didn't see it....sorry....thanks for moving it, though!
Okay, I'm going to try and figure out what "troll attempt" is....

Nocturne wrote:
They might make an interesting comedic double-act...but as for yaoi-style stuff...*coughNOcough* ;P

Welcome to the forum, by the way. ;)

What? Why not?
Thanks ^__^
Hey do you go to The Hidden Den of Koumajutsu or w/e? Because if you do can you post me the link? I lost all my bookmarks...again... T-T stupid computer T-T

Dragonbait

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

Nocturne wrote:
Not just "no", but "FRELL, no!" Unless we find out that Siron's actually a woman under all that armor ... which, now that I think of it, would explain quite a bit. Hmm ...

VincentXSiron wrote:
I, too, shall give the benefit of the doubt. "Trolling" means "posting something guaranteed to start fights or arguments, for the sole purpose of starting fights or arguments". For example, if I were to post anti-Muslim sentiments in a Muslim forum, that would be trolling, 'cause I know full well I'd be starting a fight. If I did the same in a Christian forum, it would be "starting a discussion".
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

Dragonbait wrote:
"Trolling" means "posting something guaranteed to start fights or arguments, for the sole purpose of starting fights or arguments".

The posting in bold italic colour, admitting to not even having read the forum for 2 minutes before posting, and rehashing topics that are already being discussed in other threads, don't make it look better either ...

"VincentXSiron": Please lurk more. We're a friendly bunch here, but please, read just a little bit before you join in. The forum isn't that new anymore, and some sort of culture about what is acceptable here in posting styles and what is not has already been established.
Anyway, welcome to the forum ;)

There already is a thread in here about yaoi (male/male pairings between comic characters outside of canon), as well as a thread about who Vincent should be paired up with.

Anyway, my 2 cents ... even if I were a rabid yaoi fangirl with a lot of suspense of disbelief, Vincent X Siron just doesn't fly. Siron X Vincent, perhaps, if I were into that. But in any relationship between those two I surely could not see Vincent as the dominant half.

Oh well ... Somebody will probably post a Roland X Helena topic soon ..
Nocturne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

VincentXSiron wrote:
What? Why not?
Thanks ^__^
Hey do you go to The Hidden Den of Koumajutsu or w/e? Because if you do can you post me the link? I lost all my bookmarks...again... T-T stupid computer T-T

It just seems....wrong. P

I don't go there, no...but I looked it up on Google, this is probably it.
Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: the dragon or the human? remember shapechanging? Reply with quote

vincent+some guy=WROOOOOOOOOONG!
uff!

i dunno who he's gonna end up with.... i have a sneaky feeling that it will be roland's sister but....
Iri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't get this yaoi thing. Why should I want Vincent, who obviously likes girls, to be with another man? Should I like man being with another man? Why every time I read forum there is someone who insists that brothers/childhood friends/enemies of the same gender should be together just because? I really really don't understand it and I want Vincent to be with Helena :D
Negation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iri wrote:
I really really don't understand it and I want Vincent to be with Helena :D

Heh, I voted for Vincent and Helena too ;P That's the best pairing out of those I would say (and I sort of hope to see that in the comic).
VincentXSiron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

Dragonbait wrote:
Nocturne wrote:
Not just "no", but "FRELL, no!" Unless we find out that Siron's actually a woman under all that armor ... which, now that I think of it, would explain quite a bit. Hmm ...

Hahahaa.. lolz...

VincentXSiron wrote:
I, too, shall give the benefit of the doubt. "Trolling" means "posting something guaranteed to start fights or arguments, for the sole purpose of starting fights or arguments". For example, if I were to post anti-Muslim sentiments in a Muslim forum, that would be trolling, 'cause I know full well I'd be starting a fight. If I did the same in a Christian forum, it would be "starting a discussion".

Mrrr.... thanks for telling me!! ^^

Nocturne wrote:
VincentXSiron wrote:
What? Why not?
Thanks ^__^

It just seems....wrong. P

I don't go there, no...but I looked it up on Google, this is probably it.

Mrrrr.....it's not wrong, it's love....
Mrrr.....thankies~!! ^^ This time I'll be keeping my bookmoars on WordPad...because I lost 'em again.....

Shade wrote:
vincent+some guy=WROOOOOOOOOONG!
uff!

i dunno who he's gonna end up with.... i have a sneaky feeling that it will be roland's sister but....

Nuuuu T__T it MUST be Siron!! T__T

Quote:
I really don't get this yaoi thing. Why should I want Vincent, who obviously likes girls, to be with another man? Should I like man being with another man? Why every time I read forum there is someone who insists that brothers/childhood friends/enemies of the same gender should be together just because? I really really don't understand it and I want Vincent to be with Helena :D

Mrrr..... you must be straight then.

Quote:
Heh, I voted for Vincent and Helena too ;P That's the best pairing out of those I would say (and I sort of hope to see that in the comic).

.........Mrrrrrr....... >.>
Fathom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

VincentXSiron wrote:
Nocturne wrote:

What? Why not?

Because it's Siron. It would detract from his mystique if he ever took his armor off. Unless you have some sort of mental image of him pleasuring Vincent while still fully dressed, it's necessarily going to involve a reveal that will make him less mysterious and awesome. And if you do have something like that in mind, well, wouldn't that be awfully uncomfortable, even for Siron? I just think it's best if Siron stays aloof and cold, as he has been to date.

VincentXSiron wrote:
Mrrrr.....it's not wrong, it's love....

If Vincent loves anyone, it looks to me like it's Jonquil. If anyone loves Vincent, it looks to me like it's Helena. That said, much like Tonio I'm still holding out hopes for Vincent x Roland. They're just too adorable together. ^_^
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rainaari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:

Anyway, my 2 cents ... even if I were a rabid yaoi fangirl with a lot of suspense of disbelief, Vincent X Siron just doesn't fly. Siron X Vincent, perhaps,...

Ok, i'm not really into that genre and corresponding syntax. What's that about? The commutative law of mathematics does not apply, that's for sure...
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

Rainaari wrote:
Ok, i'm not really into that genre and corresponding syntax. What's that about? The commutative law of mathematics does not apply, that's for sure...

Well I'm certainly not an expert on this, but as far as I know, the one named first is the ... dominant part in the relationship.
Rainaari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Vincent X Siron Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:
Rainaari wrote:

Well I'm certainly not an expert on this, but as far as I know, the one named first is the ... dominant part in the relationship.

IC.... I could imagine Siron as being the lesser character, but Vincent will for sure not take the dominant part...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: