Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drastic Actions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would the death of Ashcliff be a good thing for Vincent in the long run?
Yes
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
No
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Maybe
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

TheOtherDibbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cthonic Cultist wrote:
myrtle wrote:
TheOtherDibbler wrote:
[...] so I doubt 'it's not really a weapon but can be used as one' will work as a loophole.

Well, you can use anything as a weapon. An piece of stone, a spoon, a pencil, a glass, a bottle, a book, a towel. The options are endless. Or he could just set a trap, that way he doesn't have to kill him. He would just have to change the circumstances, so that they lead to Ashcliff's death. Or he could train a rat to eat his way through Ashcliff's stomach at night. It wouldn't be a weapon, and so it wouldn't activate the curse.
With that said: NOOO! Ashcliff can't die, he's way to cute, nice, friendly, cool, all those thing's that he probably isn't supposed to be. And evil, in a nice way.

But setting elaborate traps wouldn't be a weapon. I went over this, somewhere, on ways to overcome the curse. And since the curse is linked the the barons lin (I think) then wouldn't the death of the last of the line end with either his death or the breaking of the curse? I'll bet that in his last year of life he, or Roland, would probably try to break it that way. Assuming it doesn't break before then.

Don't let Roland read this thread! I can so see him going off and trying to kill the baron in the hopes of saving Vincent. And that could only end badly for him (regardless of if he succeeded or if it worked).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: