Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spiky at Six Years Old?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daigerus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Spiky at Six Years Old? Reply with quote

Assuming that she'll live to be six years old, do you think she'll have a growth spurt by then and end up being bigger if not as big as Vincent?

Also, if she did turn out to be around the same size as Vincent, would she be capable of turning into his likeness? We haven't seen Spiky transform in a long while.
Negation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess she would be able to transform to look like him. Maybe not to the last little detail, but close enough that it would be recognizable. She did something like that in the beginning, although shape-shifted only her head. But it was enough to freak out Vincent ;)

Growth spurt is different thing. About that I'm not sure at all. Somehow I think that since dragons are supposed to live long (and I don't even have proof about this part), they also grow up slowly. So maybe the growth spurt is at the age of 20. But it's hard to know without anybody pointing it out in the comic.
DaVince

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget that according to most dragon stories, dragons live extremely long, so it might not be another 20 years or so until the growth really starts. I think she'll be as big as Vincent after 6 years, though.

Quote:
Also, if she did turn out to be around the same size as Vincent, would she be capable of turning into his likeness? We haven't seen Spiky transform in a long while.

What about the easter comic in Spiky's World?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: