Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If a character had to die/leave, which one would you choose?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Character Death
Vincent
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Spiky
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Roland
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Helena
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Stella
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Baron Ashcliff
37%
 37%  [ 12 ]
Siron
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Other
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Nocturne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: If a character had to die/leave, which one would you choose? Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:
2.) Somebody will leave the comic forever.

I hope that character's fans won't be too disappointed....

Based on this quote (from the 2007 predictions), I thought I'd start a new poll....

If you had to 'vote off' a character either to be killed off or some other way of exiting the comic, which one would you choose (and post why).

Hah, I seem to used exactly the maximum number of characters allowed in a title.
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: If a character had to die/leave, which one would you cho Reply with quote

Nocturne wrote:
If you had to 'vote off' a character either to be killed off or some other way of exiting the comic, which one would you choose (and post why).

Darn, another poll that I can't take part in ;P

But the results won't influence anything, my death list is final. So feel free to post your wishes, they won't matter :)
Rainaari

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa...

when i saw the result after voting, i wondered 'wow, so many ppl dislike Ashcliff', then I noticed I was the first voter.. ,)

So nocturne, your poll, your turn :P
Negation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for Stella. It was pretty hard to come up with someone, but eventually I chose her.

Spiky, Vincent or Roland really can't go, they're too important for the storyline. Siron is needed to protect Vincent in times when Roland can't do that (to certain degree of protection). Baron can't go, because his successor wouldn't be any better.

That leaves Stella and Helena. I basically flipped coin and Stella was chosen. Bad luck for her, good luck for Helena.
Nocturne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: If a character had to die/leave, which one would you cho Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:
But the results won't influence anything, my death list is final. So feel free to post your wishes, they won't matter :)

You can say who you'd want to kill off, rather than who you definitely are killing off ;D
Yeah, I know, I just gave you a reason to mislead us all...

I agree with most of what Negation said, though I consider Helena more important and Siron less important (Vincent really needs to take a more active role in protecting himself).
If the Baron was gone, it could lead to some interesting changes for Vincent (the new one could be crueller to Vincent, could just be lax or may just dismiss Vincent from his service).

Stella seems like one of the more unneccesary characters who doesn't really serve a purpose other than to possibly provide more information about Benedict or be a friend to Vincent.

So, I'll choose the Baron, the status quo gets boring after a while, anyway. ;)
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: If a character had to die/leave, which one would you cho Reply with quote

Nocturne wrote:
You can say who you'd want to kill off, rather than who you definitely are killing off ;D
Yeah, I know, I just gave you a reason to mislead us all...

Ah, but who I want to kill of changes daily, or changes depending on which character I'm channelling at any given moment ... ;P

Hmm. I'll say this: If Roland were gone, Vincent wouldn't have to worry all the time. So he gets my vote, because if I vote I can see the results right away without having to click the "View results" link :)

Although maybe I should have voted for Edgar, because I don't like drawing him. Or hey, I know -- Vincent and Spiky. Then the story would be over and I could have my vacation :D
Nocturne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: If a character had to die/leave, which one would you cho Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:
Although maybe I should have voted for Edgar, because I don't like drawing him. Or hey, I know -- Vincent and Spiky. Then the story would be over and I could have my vacation :D

This may be why it's a good thing your death list is final... ;P
Daigerus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for Helena.

Nothing personal, but there doesn't seem to be anything for her to progress at this point in terms of characterization or plot significance, like already reaching her full potential in a sense. And also, she'd make quite a difference in her absence, seeing as how she's slightly attached to everyone by now. Well, mostly everyone.

Stella still has room to grow and not as expendable as Helena in terms of role. We need someone to be mysterious and beautiful and friendly to keep that sane atmosphere and it wouldn't make sense for her to leave forever unless she reveals something at the last minute.
Kriegel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: If a character had to die/leave, which one would you cho Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:
Or hey, I know -- Vincent and Spiky. Then the story would be over and I could have my vacation :D

That may be hazardous to your health...

I don't want Shura to die because he's a dragon and I like dragons. *nods* Now Edgar's a jerk, so while it wouldn't bother me to see him gone...

You know? I've been suspecting Tonio will die.
Silver Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the baron dies. He's so careless.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
timmiboi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted Helena, but was tempted to say Roland, purely cause they are looking out for Vince, so without them, no telling wat he would do!

Or he would be mopyer (is that a word?) than usual? maybe not such a good idea...
DaVince

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one. The characters are balanced out pretty well. Leave one out and that person will be missed from the story line, good or evil.
themunck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helena, who is also my favorite. :( Simply becourse of the fact that Jonquil is main charecter. This could lead to the classical love triangle plot, but that stuff have been done to death allready in other comics.
boneshadow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: the baron. Reply with quote

his death could be interesting. if he had no heir the void left would be interesting to fill. it could lead to anarchy and all sorts of power struggles.
myrtle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: If a character had to die/leave, which one would you cho Reply with quote

I voted Stella, because I nearly forgot who she was. That's a good reason to me =P

And stop voting Ashcliff! D: He can't die, he's way to sweet :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: