Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will it over upon the 26th? (Speculation spoilers?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daigerus

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Will it over upon the 26th? (Speculation spoilers?) Reply with quote

Hypothetically speaking, if Vincent does nothing by his 26th birthday, does that mean no more "Worthless Knight" and therefore no more "SHD-WK"?

Or would it be continued via Roland? Is it gonna change to "Spiky-Haired Dragon - (insert Roland's last name) Squire/Knight"?

Also, what would happen to Spiky? Is she going to latch onto Roland and make chaos together? This is kind of reminding me of Mahou Sensei Negima now. ^^;
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Will it over upon the 26th? (Speculation spoilers?) Reply with quote

Daigerus wrote:
Hypothetically speaking, if Vincent does nothing by his 26th birthday, does that mean no more "Worthless Knight" and therefore no more "SHD-WK"?

Hm hmmm. You put "Speculation spoilers" in the subject, which seems to imply that I'm not supposed to answer here, but I could actually answer it ;P (Actually I probably have answered it in a different thread, at least in part...)

Should I say something or should I wait? ;)
Daigerus

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Will it over upon the 26th? (Speculation spoilers?) Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:
Daigerus wrote:

Hm hmmm. You put "Speculation spoilers" in the subject, which seems to imply that I'm not supposed to answer here, but I could actually answer it ;P (Actually I probably have answered it in a different thread, at least in part...)

Should I say something or should I wait? ;)

XD It'd be great if you could actually answer without spoiling us somehow, if that were possible. But then, that's under the assumption that the end of SHD-WK would imply Roland's 26th birthday somehow.
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Will it over upon the 26th? (Speculation spoilers?) Reply with quote

Well, I can say the following:

The plan is to end the main story on Vincent's 26th birthday, whether he breaks the curse or not (Of course I know whether he will or not, but I'm not telling ;P).

I will most likely continue after that in some way, but I haven't yet decided yet what I will do (it's at least a couple years away, anyway) -- I'll probably ask the readers' opinion at some point (assuming I'll still have readers :D). I will probably scale back to 1 or 2 updates per week though (4 is quite stressful). I could continue the storyline directly in some way, I could skip ahead and start a sequel "a few years later", I could go back in time and tell stuff that happened before the comic started, or even further back in time. Most likely I will avoid starting a second huge storyline but rather do more episodic things.

But as I said, that's many years away. If the comic would run at the same pace than real time, then Vincent's 26th birthday would be on November 25, 2009 -- and I definitely won't end the comic before then. But since the comic has been going at a slower pace, it's unlikely that it will end by then and will probably be going for a bit longer, if I have the energy.

I estimate that I am maybe 1/3 done with the story, but those things are hard to estimate :)

And the rest, like in what way it's going to end on the 26th or what events will lead up to it, that I will leave open to speculation now ;)
Daigerus

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that's a whole lot to speculate upon. :) Thanks for your detailed explanation and such, though this is probably the end of this topic. XD

And I do hope you have the energy to finish this comic as well. :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: