Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

That poll about yaoi that ak-ryuu wouldn't post.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Yaoi
Yes
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
What?
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
AUGH MY EYES
19%
 19%  [ 7 ]
Don't care :\
19%
 19%  [ 7 ]
Fangirly squeal!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

TheModestOtter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: That poll about yaoi that ak-ryuu wouldn't post. Reply with quote

Because I am infinitely curious. :D

"No, not really."
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: That poll about yaoi that ak-ryuu wouldn't post. Reply with quote

TheModestOtter wrote:
Because I am infinitely curious. :D

Hehe. I'm wondering though if this poll belongs in the "Website" or the "General Discussion" section rather ... anyway I leave it here for now, until I can make up my mind. ;)

Or actually, it's more about whether you mean the question in general (then it should be in "General"), or more SHD-WK related (fanart and such), then it should be ... well I don't really know. If it's mostly regarding fanart, it could go to the "Website" section. But otherwise ...

Anyway, and to calm down those who don't like/don't care, any yaoi/slash pairing the "fangirls" (;P) come up with, is not and will not be in the comic.
Negation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's just fun to speculate who would be pairing up with whom and do some art related to subject ;)
Kriegel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many ways to say, "NO!"
chaos-drone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kriegel wrote:
How many ways to say, "NO!"

Ah, there's nothing wrong with a bit of fun... besides, I don't consider Vincent/Roland to be Yaoi, just the natural course of things :p

Honestly I could care less, as long as it makes me chuckle and isn't too graphic :)
TheModestOtter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: That poll about yaoi that ak-ryuu wouldn't post. Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:

Anyway, and to calm down those who don't like/don't care, any yaoi/slash pairing the "fangirls" (;P) come up with, is not and will not be in the comic.

D:

My heart is crushed.

*SHUN!*

"No, not really."
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: That poll about yaoi that ak-ryuu wouldn't post. Reply with quote

TheModestOtter wrote:
My heart is crushed.

Well, I didn't say that I wouldn't drop hints that could easily be misunderstood ;P (And I'm not against fanart or fanfics, as long as credit is properly given ...)

But maybe I'll do the Junus/Adrian story some day. (No, it still wouldn't be outright yaoi.)
TheModestOtter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: That poll about yaoi that ak-ryuu wouldn't post. Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:
Well, I didn't say that I wouldn't drop hints that could easily be misunderstood ;P

:D

/Shun

"No, not really."
Alvan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/ <3
Shade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: GAH! MY EYES ARE MEEEELTING! Reply with quote

i can tolerate gays. i can tolerate gay-comics.
but when i search for random ...say...zelda stuff and end up with a pic of link doing naughty thing to sheik my eyes begin to bleed before they explode.

's long as that yaoi thingie is FAR away from me... i can tolerate its existance.
DaVince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am now officially confused. Yaoi? What is it? Something bad, I can tell from the replies, but...

No, I won't Google in fear for my eyes. :P

EDIT: okay, never mind, I think I know what it is now. Uuuummm... Do we really want this? XD
TheModestOtter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I doubt ak-ryuu would do anything sexually explicit with this comic, het or slash, so any Yaoi would be on a strictly... Platonic level. :D

So you wouldn't have to worry about anything particularly sticky, wet, or otherwise disturbing. No exploding eyeballs here!

"No, not really."
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheModestOtter wrote:
Well, I doubt ak-ryuu would do anything sexually explicit with this comic, het or slash, so any Yaoi would be on a strictly... Platonic level. :D

Heh, yeah. It won't get more explicit than #193 was, I think. And that wasn't very explicit at all ;)

(Still not sure if the comic should be rated PG or PG-13, possibly the latter for "violence with blood"... I'm not too familiar with the ratings system, but many webcomic listing sites ask. I think I usually put PG-13. Spiky's World at least is G, I'm fairly sure ;))
chaos-drone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:
TheModestOtter wrote:

Heh, yeah. It won't get more explicit than #193 was, I think. And that wasn't very explicit at all ;)

(Still not sure if the comic should be rated PG or PG-13, possibly the latter for "violence with blood"... I'm not too familiar with the ratings system, but many webcomic listing sites ask. I think I usually put PG-13. Spiky's World at least is G, I'm fairly sure ;))

Pff, I don't think ratings actually have a system, near as I can tell, they just slap on whatever they feel like. I've seen plenty of PG-13 or 15 films with less sex or violence than a Tom & Jerry cartoon ;)
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaos-drone wrote:
Pff, I don't think ratings actually have a system, near as I can tell, they just slap on whatever they feel like. I've seen plenty of PG-13 or 15 films with less sex or violence than a Tom & Jerry cartoon ;)

I think I read somewhere that that's because if they put G or PG on them, nobody will go to watch them because they all think it's a boring children's movie ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: