Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Support/vote for/favourite/bookmark SHD-WK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Support/vote for/favourite/bookmark SHD-WK Reply with quote

Hi,
I've occasionally been asked where people can favourite or vote for SHD-WK, or how else they could show their support.
So I'm collecting the links (for both SHD-WK and Spiky's World) in this post :)

SHD-WK:

You can vote for (and favourite) SHD-WK at the following top lists (once per day):

Vote for SHD-WK at TWC

Vote for SHD-WK at WebbedComics

Vote for SHD-WK at buzzComix

Vote for SHD-WK at KillBoredom

You can favourite SHD-WK at the following webcomic lists:

SHD-WK at Piperka -- my preferred webcomic bookmarking and tracking service.

SHD-WK at OnlineComics.net

SHD-WK at The Webcomic List

SHD-WK at the Belfry Webcomics Index

SHD-WK at ComicMatch

SHD-WK is also listed at HotWebComics and Dragonwire.

Spiky's World:

You can vote for (and favourite) Spiky's World at the following top lists (once per day):

Vote for Spiky's World at TWC

Vote for Spiky's World at WebbedComics

Vote for Spiky's World at buzzComix

Vote for Spiky's World at KillBoredom

You can favourite Spiky's World at the following webcomic lists:

Spiky's World at Piperka

Spiky's World at OnlineComics.net

Spiky's World at The Webcomic List

Spiky's World at the Belfry Webcomics Index

Spiky's World at ComicMatch

Spiky's World is also listed at HotWebComics and Dragonwire.

My ComicSpace etc:

And you can also friend me at ComicSpace: ak-ryuu at ComicSpace :)

I also have a LiveJournal if you want me in your friends list, but I don't post there.

(I will add to this post as I add SHD-WK/SW to more of those sites. Feel free to point me at places where it should be listed -- and if you notice problems with any of the above links, please notify me :))

Last edited by ak-ryuu on Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
DaVince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wholly crap, you've advertised well!
Kriegel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that's what you meant to say, Vincent. :P "Wholly" and "holy" mean two very different things. :P

I think I've managed to click on every single one.
DaVince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kriegel wrote:
I don't think that's what you meant to say, Vincent. :P "Wholly" and "holy" mean two very different things. :P

And that's exactly why I said it. ^_^

I vote for this comic on some of the sites, but not all. I distribute my votes over the different fav webcomics I read. :P
ian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Weirdly Enough... Reply with quote

....I read a lot of webcomics (approx. 8-10 regularly) and this is the only one I have ever voted for! I am not entirely sure why, but I guess this is the only one worth voting for!!

And I have seriously tried to keep up voting everyday, but with the schedule going back to tues and fri, it is a little harder! I will keep trying! Thanks for writing such an amazing comic!!

ian
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Weirdly Enough... Reply with quote

Hi ian, welcome to the forums!

ian wrote:
....I read a lot of webcomics (approx. 8-10 regularly) and this is the only one I have ever voted for!

That's high praise indeed. Thanks :)

ian wrote:
And I have seriously tried to keep up voting everyday, but with the schedule going back to tues and fri, it is a little harder!

Yeah, I know ... (and I've done it myself, forgotten to vote outside of the update days). It's rather noticeable how far SHD-WK dropped on the top lists since the schedule change :)

Then again, I'm still not really convinced if the top lists really bring in that many new readers, i.e. is it really worth it ... guess I should go and check the poll about "Where did you hear about SHD-WK" (Post there if you found it via a top list please :)). Maybe I should take the buttons off the front page again after all?
ian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome!! and yes, it is noticable how far the comic has dropped in the polls, but what about readers? did that drop with the schedule change as well? so I did learn of SHD-WK from one of the toplists, (filling out poll as I write!!) but have not really gotten much out of them other than this comic. I like that the buttons are right on the first page, as without them my voting would be even more sporadic!! Thanks again!

ian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Website All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: