Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spiky's World
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Third guest comic is up. Thanks, Negation!
Nocturne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice guest strip, Negation...I like the style of that one. :)
Negation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, thanks. I like this one better than the first one, which has too thin lines. I was playing with even thicker ones, but that started to look silly ;)
timmiboi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dandeLIONS MWAha!
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last guest comic is up. Thanks, Nocturne!

I hope I'll manage to draw a new Spiky's World this week -- the Spiky's World for the month of September. I'll have to switch to a monthly schedule (first Sunday of the month), at least for now -- over the past half year, Spiky's World has taken a big chunk of time out of the allotment for SHD-WK (which I'm still not fully caught up with), and SHD-WK is definitely my #1 priority. I have heard the voices asking me to please not stop SW completely, so going monthly is the compromise I'm trying to work with :) I hope it works out.
Negation

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully the new schedule will work and leave you some more time to concentrate on the main comic. I'm looking forward seeing new comics of the Spiky's World too of course ;)

Have you thought of running more guest comics in some point in the future? Because I enjoyed seeing other people's interpretation of Spiky with their own ideas and art.
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negation wrote:
Have you thought of running more guest comics in some point in the future? Because I enjoyed seeing other people's interpretation of Spiky with their own ideas and art.

I have one more guest comic available, which I will most likely post in December as some sort of "holiday extra". Apart from that, I doubt I'll run many guest comics -- it was actually more difficult than I thought to get 4 guest comics to cover my vacation time (you should know, you did half of them! ;P). Thanks again to all those who helped out :)
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 27.
Negation

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summers seem always end so quickly. You just wake up some morning, step outside and realise that suddenly the air has smell of autumn and winter isn't far anymore. And you wish that summer could have lasted one week longer.
Psykotika

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iunno x3 I don't think its really all that sad, change is fun, and all the trees light up with leaves aflame, and you get to walk on copper roads of fallen leaves between the trees and feel the teasing bite of the wind as it cools and taunts you that colder things are yet to come
>.>
Fall is my favorite season x3
its too cold to work in comfortably but the sun gets a strange shade that seems to gild things in a rich gold at certain times of the day, unlike spring where its a light fresh gold, I like the deeper golds of fall. That and the wind is the funnest thing ever when it buffets and blows you around x3

>.> *ish strange*
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psykotika wrote:
I don't think its really all that sad, change is fun, and all the trees light up with leaves aflame, and you get to walk on copper roads of fallen leaves between the trees and feel the teasing bite of the wind as it cools and taunts you that colder things are yet to come
>.>

I hear you. Autumn's my favourite season as well, right down to the ice-cold rain storms in November. As long as it doesn't snow, then I start to hate it :)

But I'm not Spiky. She much prefers summer :)
TheOtherDibbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, I'm Australian, we don't have seasons just times when it's hotter or colder outside. For the record I like autumn and spring (such as they are) because it's actually possible to go outside, even pleasant to do so. If I ever visit the northern hemisphere for a holiday, I'd like to go in autumn and see all the colourful leaves, that must be a pretty amazing sight.
Bokaashmi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could take some pictures here! that is, if we actually have autumn this year. last year it was still in like the eigties through winter and into spring of the next year X( needless to say, we didn't really get any snow either...
Kriegel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOtherDibbler wrote:
Meh, I'm Australian, we don't have seasons just times when it's hotter or colder outside. For the record I like autumn and spring (such as they are) because it's actually possible to go outside, even pleasant to do so. If I ever visit the northern hemisphere for a holiday, I'd like to go in autumn and see all the colourful leaves, that must be a pretty amazing sight.

Yes, they're such a lovely brown. It's been REALLY dry here, so I'm not expecting anything pretty. Maybe we'll be surprised, though.

Your seasons sound like mine. We usually skip winter, or maybe we'll have it for a week or two. It boils down to hot and not-quite-as hot
Psykotika

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We get the prettiful colours ranging from green to yellow to orange to even deep reds but the weather is in the range of cold rain and not-so cold rain.
Well I suppose I could count the week or so of deceptively nice sunny weather we get a year as a season... oh yes and then there's rain with wind that isn't completely icy. Its basically four seasons of rain >_< I miss snow. That only happens every seven years on the night of a blue moon when they sacrifice a white goat :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: