Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fixed (was: Server problems ("Virhe 500"))

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Trouble?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Fixed (was: Server problems ("Virhe 500")) Reply with quote

Hi,

if you're currently for example browsing the archives, and getting an error in a weird language (that would be Finnish ;)) saying "Virhe 500",
that's because we currently have quite a bit more traffic than normal (I guess that's a good thing, but my hoster can't keep up ;P). Just hit F5 once or twice and the page should load.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I already contacted my hoster and we'll see what we can do about it...

Edited to add: Oh yeah, I just noticed I was already 3 gigs over my monthly bandwidth/traffic limit, too. I just ordered another 15 gigs/month, I hope that was still in time and they won't shut down the site tonight ...
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed!

The "Virhe 500" error was actually due to an IP from Italy which was flooding the server -- the IP was blocked, problem solved.

And my order for more bandwidth already went through, so no worries there either :)

I love my provider sometimes ;)

FYI, this forum is hosted elsewhere; so even if the main site is unaccessible, you can always come here for info.
FlameAlchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you write the comics in Finnish?
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlameAlchemist wrote:
Do you write the comics in Finnish?

Nope, only in English. (The only time there was a Finnish comic was last year's April Fools strip.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Trouble? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: