Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hand's Intro Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hand

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: Hand's Intro Thread Reply with quote

And the first introduction thread in almost five years!

Hello, I am Hand, the world's
most beautiful unicorn
leading expert in spam as an art form
dumbest username
newest SHD-WK forum member.

(Pick two)

It feels a little dirty to be joining the fan club when I stopped reading around episode 400 or so, but I come bearing gifts! I was going around trying to connect with my inner childnerd and I saw this comic was still around and that Fearless Leader still had the database and whatnot for the now-defunct forums, so I gave him a gentle push into recreating them.

That push is all I've contributed to the world in my lifetime and you won't get another ounce of effort out of me.
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, and thanks again!

Episode 400, eh? That means when you came back you actually had stuff to read!

People who are coming back now after a two year break or so aren't quite that lucky... I do hope I can manage to update more regularly again. (My hope is that as the kid gets older, she'll have an interest in drawing and will take over artist duties. But so far she's not so interested in drawing at all ;))
fauvem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Between multiple and contradicting definitions of what a Unicorn is, the subjective nature of beauty, the concerns regarding metrics used to gauge expertise, the complicated nature of defining Art and Spam and the list of things worse than Hand that you could choose to be your Username, I will only pick one and simple say "Welcome to the forum."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: