Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heyla

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Heyla Reply with quote

Its a sign of habit, maybe, that I continue to check the comic at least twice a week to see if its magically returned to updating... Or maybe that I just miss Spiky. ^^;

Been reading for ages, Im just not generally a fan of forums... Figured Id drop by and let someone know theres still interest tho.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Heyla Reply with quote

Hi Rose, welcome to the forums, and thanks for posting :)

I haven't forgotten the comic (in fact, I think about it every day) and I still intend to continue, but it will still be a while. I posted an update in the Website section just now. I'm sorry for the long wait, but stoked to see that there's still people waiting :)
Rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! No need to apologize for the wait, life happens and when youve been doing the same thing for a length of time I know you need to back off.

Nice to hear Spiky's still in your head tho!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: