Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

#960 Tolerate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: #960 Tolerate Reply with quote

http://www.shd-wk.com/index.php?strip_id=960

Last edited by ak-ryuu on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Negation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I think Vincent is making his life way too complicated and hard that possible. This is probable on of those moments. If he would control his tongue, the baron might not treat him so badly on this anniversary.

Of course, acting submissively and following the baron's orders isn't exactly where Vincent is best..
Shazbot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it might make things worse. ;-)
LadyAxum

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

despite the tension in the story I had to laugh and Vincent's reply. Either he is too bold or a fool... I can't tell which yet.
Negation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyAxum wrote:
despite the tension in the story I had to laugh and Vincent's reply. Either he is too bold or a fool... I can't tell which yet.

Or both.

Although now that Shazbot pointed it out, Vincent might make things worse by submitting himself and following the baron's orders. It could be that the baron is expecting Vincent to fight back and would be disappointed if he doesn't. And then just find some arbitrary reason to punish him. It's really hard to tell when you're dealing with him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Story All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: