Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings, all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Antares

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 am    Post subject: Greetings, all Reply with quote

I've been reading since about '07, but have never been much for forums.

I have recently re-read thru all 921 and want to stop in to say "Hello" and "Best Wishes"!!

...Also, what a great story!
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings, all Reply with quote

Antares wrote:
I have recently re-read thru all 921 and want to stop in to say "Hello" and "Best Wishes"!!

Hi Antares, and welcome to the forums! (And thanks :))
Strictly speaking it's only 920 and a placeholder, but it was easier to make the placeholder #921 in the scripts ;) It will be replaced with the *real* 921 at some point in the future though!

Antares wrote:
...Also, what a great story!

Thanks again :) I'm back to working on it, but things are going slower than I had hoped; and I can't give a date yet when the story will continue -- but it will. (Hm, maybe I should post weekly progress updates in the sticky thread at the top of the story forum or something ...)
Tyrson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Forums!!

@ak-ruu That would be awesome.
Antares

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you should replace it... 921 fits rather well, I think. That is, unless you had something else to say after 920...
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antares wrote:
I don't think you should replace it... 921 fits rather well, I think. That is, unless you had something else to say after 920...

Well yes, #921-#1860, the whole part 2 of the story :) Once the story continues, there's no need for the placeholder anymore ;) I'll move it to another section of the website at that point so it will still be around somewhere.

And thanks again for being here! Your postings in the other threads are already giving me some much needed motivation to push myself to get the story going again. Off to post some update in the sticky thread now ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: