Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fan Art / Get Well Card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Fan Art / Get Well Card Reply with quote

Hi, guys! Since the author said in the news that posting to the forum was better than sending e-mail, I went ahead and signed up. Nice to meet you. :)

Ak-Ryuu, I've been enjoying your comic for a few years now, and was sad to hear about the tough times you're going through. It sounds like you could use a hug, and perhaps some fan art to cheer you up, so...

Consider yourself hugged!

(I know it's about a week early for the anniversary... but never too early for fan art, right?)

Anyway, keep your hopes up! Things can always get better. :D And even if you don't hear from all of them, you have a lot of fans wishing you good luck and good health.

Cheers!
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Fan Art / Get Well Card Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
Nice to meet you. :)

Welcome to the forum! (I know who you are ;))

Aja wrote:
Consider yourself hugged!

(I know it's about a week early for the anniversary... but never too early for fan art, right?)

5 days ... never too early, right :)

I wasn't going to post until the anniversary but decided to check to forum today, so might as well .... I'm back from the hospital, surgery was last Tuesday. Survived so far. Recovering slowly. Will take a while to figure out how much things improve ;> (I should post that in one of the other threads too, I guess ...)

Anyway, I'm not too coherent yet ... Thank you so much :) It certainly made my day. Week. Month, probably. I'm not sure when I can handle adding it to the fanart section (I can repost it there, right?), but most people will likely see it here before they see it there anyway.

OK, now to find another thread to post an update in ....
MaxDZ8

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe one of the two threads should be closed?
I just figured out that virtual hugs are AWESOME. No more worries about ouches and plaster-related issues!
Virtual text-only hug. <-- a gentle one just in case
schneezahn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Fan Art / Get Well Card Reply with quote

Even if I dont write much IĄm still checking here for news. And what do I read? :

ak-ryuu wrote:
I'm back from the hospital, surgery was last Tuesday. Survived so far. Recovering slowly. Will take a while to figure out how much things improve ;>

So they didnĄt make you wait half a year. .... I hope you recover soon and the surgery accomplished to make you better in the long run as well.

Take your time and whatever you may need in addition to that ... and know there are lots of fans who send you positive thoughts ... (and still hope for the story to continue)

All the best (since this is the hug-thread a virtual hug can be considered to be included ;-) )

kenning
Aja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Fan Art / Get Well Card Reply with quote

Ack! Really late reply, sorry.

ak-ryuu wrote:
(I can repost it there, right?)

Sure thing. :) And you're very welcome! I'm glad it improved your day.

It's good to hear that you made it through surgery all right. I hope you're continuing to feel better since then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Website All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: