Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clickbeetle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Hi all. Reply with quote

Found this story (I hesitate to say "comic" because that usually implies a focus on humor, which this story does not) a long time ago and I've been reading it ever since. I originally clicked an ad for it because the title made me think it was a spoof on fantasy and RPG's along the lines of The Order of the Stick, another story (which can accurately be called a comic) that I like. But even though it wasn't what I was expecting, it got me interested.

I'll probably take some time to read through the archives again during the upcoming break. The problem with following webcomics is that you tend to forget things that happened over a year ago, unlike a book where it takes maybe a month tops in order to finish. I'd probably notice a lot of things I'd forgotten in a re-read, maybe even get some ideas on where the plot is headed.
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Hi all. Reply with quote

Hi Clickbeetle, welcome to the forums!

Clickbeetle wrote:
I'll probably take some time to read through the archives again during the upcoming break. The problem with following webcomics is that you tend to forget things that happened over a year ago, unlike a book where it takes maybe a month tops in order to finish. I'd probably notice a lot of things I'd forgotten in a re-read, maybe even get some ideas on where the plot is headed.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff that people (at least people who post here) probably haven't really noticed yet ;) I'm hoping I can be active on the forums during the break, at least that's the plan -- instead of posting the new comic in the "story" subforum, I'll probably post a weekly group of archive comics starting from the beginning and ending at the point where the forum went public, so that in the end every strip will have its thread; maybe it will spark some discussions or convince some people to join in re-reading the archives :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: