Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

<insert witty title here>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: <insert witty title here> Reply with quote

<insert generic self-description here>

Yeah, I'm new, it's an awesome comic, so on and so forth. Not much else to say, really.
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: <insert witty title here> Reply with quote

Alex wrote:
<insert generic self-description here>

<insert generic welcome phrase>

Alex wrote:
Yeah, I'm new, it's an awesome comic, so on and so forth.

Thanks, and thanks for joining the forums, hope you'll stay a while. The place is pretty much dead, sadly, but maybe that will change again some day :) Of course today is Turkey Day so it's probably even more dead than usual ...
Alex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know whether to be surprised, awed, or disappointed that the author of the comic -- thanks for welcoming me, though! :D
May your comic-forum-owning days be filled with annoying people who post every day.
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex wrote:
I don't know whether to be surprised, awed, or disappointed that the author of the comic -- thanks for welcoming me, though! :D

Disappointed? Aw. Why? ;P
Alex wrote:
May your comic-forum-owning days be filled with annoying people who post every day.

They used to be (as you can see from past posts - the forum has been around since 2006 after all), but almost everybody left a while ago. Some got bored with the story, some I guess grew up and found better things to do, and some didn't return when I had to stop updating 4 times a week (now only 2 times a week); readership dropped by over 95% since then too. I don't mind it that much, I didn't exactly like all the attention when the comic was almost-famous anyway; right now it's maybe a little bit too dead, though :)
Alex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No reason, really :P
And it's good to know you update bi-weekly! Now I have another webcomic to follow :D
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex wrote:
And it's good to know you update bi-weekly! Now I have another webcomic to follow :D

Next update in 11 minutes! (Updating at midnight Finnish time Tuesdays and Fridays ;))
Negation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forums Alex. It's always great when new faces show up here.
Alex

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, thanks! :D
It's always good to meet some older faces.
Fathom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:
They used to be (as you can see from past posts - the forum has been around since 2006 after all), but almost everybody left a while ago. Some got bored with the story, some I guess grew up and found better things to do, and some didn't return when I had to stop updating 4 times a week (now only 2 times a week); readership dropped by over 95% since then too. I don't mind it that much, I didn't exactly like all the attention when the comic was almost-famous anyway; right now it's maybe a little bit too dead, though :)

.....and some got distracted and wandered off for a few months, and then remembered this website existed, came back, and caught up on the archives. And then repeated the process. Indefinitely. ^_^
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fathom wrote:
.....and some got distracted and wandered off for a few months, and then remembered this website existed, came back, and caught up on the archives. And then repeated the process. Indefinitely. ^_^

I counted those as "still here" ;P Welcome back!
Fathom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! ^_^
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: