Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How did you find SHD-WK?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  

well....
Advertisement
36%
 36%  [ 17 ]
Toplist
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Friend/word of mouth
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Google
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Linked from some website ...
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
Pure dumb luck
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
I can't remember!
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 46

DaVince

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, which reminds me, I should thumbs up and review the comic IMMEDIATELY! *runs off*

*comes running back* Oh, I already did that. XD
imreader

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave it the thumbs up too, just so ya know.
Daigerus

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw a banner that asked "When was the last time you played knight and dragon?" with Spiky and Costin playing opposite parts. I was hooked.
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daigerus wrote:
Just saw a banner that asked "When was the last time you played knight and dragon?" with Spiky and Costin playing opposite parts. I was hooked.

I think that's my favourite of all the different ads that I made ;) Followed by the "Do not anger the dragon"-half banner and then the skyscraper-sized one. (They have all been shown here and there, maybe I'll make a page that shows them all some day ...)
imreader

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember where I saw that banner, but it wasn't here, and I thought it was funny...
tbowl

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly can't remember. It was either because I was putting buttons on your site through PW where I always check the site first, or ... I'm actually pretty sure that is how I found it. Just not 100%. But then I bookmarked it, and looked at it from time to time, and then your skyscraper ended up on my site, which solidified the deal! Hehehe. :D
Dragonbait

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to vote "pure dumb luck", though "linked on another site" would have been accurate too. I voted for another webcomic on BuzzComix, got bored, and started scrolling down the list. I found this title, and it looked interesting ... that was a week ago. Now I'm hooked.
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonbait wrote:
I had to vote "pure dumb luck", though "linked on another site" would have been accurate too. I voted for another webcomic on BuzzComix, got bored, and started scrolling down the list. I found this title, and it looked interesting ... that was a week ago. Now I'm hooked.

Shouldn't you have voted "Toplist", then? ;)

That's great to hear though, I have had (and still have) reservations toward the toplists... you sort of need to beg for votes, which is annoying, and if you don't have a decent amount of votes, they won't bring in new traffic ... and if you don't have their buttons on your frontpage (which I don't have -- ok sometimes on Tuesdays), it's probably costing you votes, too. But hey -- it brought you here, apparently, so it's obviously worth it :)
AKAArzosah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't remember but now I do (I knew it was through an advertisement but I couldn't remember where). I found this comic through Spikys World which i found through an advertisement or endorsement on another webcomic.
Goon, user number 120!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Hey, a little dragon! Reply with quote

I saw an advertisement in the Urban Dead wiki in like... February or earlier... finally got around to making a forum account!

(I had to click the cute little dragon, and read the entire series that night)
themunck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the website by the fanart of it on Bardsworth Academy
goldentails

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how i found it was funny. well on the wikipidea theres a site for a page for a game called www.urbandead.com . well on that page theres a groups page. i was on the page of my group the malton zoo keepers (yes we live in the only zoo in the zombie game) well i saw the link for the web comic. i saw spiky and said cute dragon... and being the dragon lover i am i clicked the link.
Fathom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember how or when I found this website. I also can't remember signing up for this forum. If it weren't for the little details on the left telling me when I registered, I would have no idea. This explains, in part, why it was so long before I actually started posting. ^^; I've been reading this comic for a long time, though, almost since the beginning.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Only awerewolf on tuesday

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonbait wrote:

My story is /exactly/ the same, except that it was about a year ago. I'll vote toplist, though "pure dumb luck" would be accurate too.
KaitLynnHt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just voted that I didn't remember... it could have been dumb luck, or more likely it was a link from another comic, but I can't honestly remember. I started reading this one a LONG time ago...

I read enough webcomics that I have to keep a list or I'll forget to check some for updates. Most of them are found though link exchanges or ads, but some have just been a luck of the draw google search...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Website All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: