Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> General discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaos-drone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Know the thread's a bit old, but thought I'd pop in a quick recommendation for a comic book story I'm ashamed to say I only read for the first time a couple of weeks ago: Captain America: Winter Soldier

I picked it up as a two volume graphic novel and can honestly say it's one of the best comics I've ever read.
Cthonic Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A strange webcomic set in Finland. You all might like it.

http://iperyys.net/ssos/enkkukenkku.html

Very, very strange.
Negation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I had forgotten that one completely. I never read it far, because I find the layout hard to follow. I like my speech-bubbles lined up neatly and all that ;) But I might give it another try..
Cthonic Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good, once you get the hang of it. And the Elfspeak is not that hard to get either, usually.
Negation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm slowly reading through it. Dunno yet if I'll stick until end. The layout is still something that I don't particularly like but I'm getting sort of used to it. The story however is really neat.
MaxDZ8

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once used to buy Berserk, but the story slowed down pretty much and I lost interest in it some time ago. Considering that I began buying it starting at the original (in my country) number 2, I've kept buying them mostly to manage having a full collection. I failed my purpose as I've skept a few issues right now.

I started buying Ultimates, Ultimate X-Man and Ultimate Fantastic Four essentially since the beginning. UXM really pissed me off and I've sold it on ebay togheter with some other additional crap I've accumulated on the years, such as spare numbers here and there, and the few series canceled for unknown reasons. Again, I ended lagging behind with the other two.

About a year ago I started buying a futuristic, investigation and action-packed comic which, for some reasons I don't really understand seems to have little to luck at all besides my country. Since I had to order the back-issues (I've started at number ~180) I wasn't really compelled to buy it regularly. I ended up skimming numbers one after the another and eventually gave up.

Online, it's just Dilbert. It's sometimes funny, at least when it doesn't tell the truth!
MaxDZ8

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ERRATA: forgot about XKCD.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> General discussions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: