Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grats on 800.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> General discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbowl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Grats on 800. Reply with quote

I know it's late. I'm sorry.

Seriously though. Grats on 800. I hope you're doin okay man.

/waves to negation.

ttyl

t
Negation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*waves back*

I don't know how I managed to miss this thread for so long. *ashamed* I should probably read and post on the forums also during daytime and not only on nights..

800 comics is a lot of drawing and hard work, something that I probably wouldn't be able to do.
tbowl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know my story just by the math will be done way before 800 strips, but that's still years away.

Although I think I'm thinking about bumping my episodes to twice a week. It won't hurt my feelings to be done with my comic, because I'm already migrating over to animated episodes of tbowl anyway...

If I could handle SHDWK's schedule TBOWL would be awesome. I'd be able to put out every single thought and frame I could ever imagine.

SHDWK does something for fantasy that no other comic on the net can even come close to...
Negation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. updating twice a week like SHD-WK is currently doing must take quite a bit of time. Not to mention how much time it must have consumed when the comic was running with 4 updates a week. But there's nowhere to hurry. As long as I'll get to see the story to end (preferably both Vincent and Spiky alive), I'll be happy with two updates a week.

By the way, I'm still reading the Best of What's Left regularly and keeping up with the updates with help of Piperka.
tbowl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you're still reading! Sorry about the little hiatus. Our newest kitten chewed through my power cord in several places of my tbowl laptop and I didn't want to risk shorting it out some how.

So I had to painstakingly wait for what seemed like 1000 years for FedEx to get off their butts and ship me a new one.

But now I'm back and better then ever! And now I watch the cord like a hawk, and put it away the second I'm done with it every time, which is kind of a pain but those darn cords are 55$ ugh!

What I'm doing though now, is I'm trying to do about half an episode a night or so... and I'm going to build up a buffer, then in my subscriber area I'm going to start doing a 2nd episode a week I think.

I have enough story to go for ages, but at the pace I'm going at, I figured it's going to be like a year before the next soonest major story point happens... and I'm not really comfy with that.

I wanted to give people like, at least a chance to where if they wanted to see ahead, they could... Then I could at least have them posted in advance...

But I just have years of story in my head and I want to get them out on "paper" I guess... I really don't like this week by week thing. So I'm pretty excited about it.

Then yea, some day if I do "finish" the tbowl story... I'm going to be able to spend even more time on redoing the whole entire story in animated... It's going to get done either way anyway, just takes a long time. One animated episode takes the same time as maybe 4-5 normal episodes...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> General discussions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: