Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings from Silenvo...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silenvo-Ardesh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Greetings from Silenvo... Reply with quote

I'm just posting to project the fact that i'm a new member of the forums, I decided that since i recently read the news from the comic maker I decided to sign up and post. As for information on myself, I'm no-one with exceptional anythings, but i like to read comics and talk to people about ideas of them as well as other things. And that's that for my post.. I hope that you don't mind me posting or In-fact like my input. Type to you in the forums.
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings from Silenvo... Reply with quote

Hi Silenvo, welcome to the forums!

Silenvo-Ardesh wrote:
And that's that for my post.. I hope that you don't mind me posting or In-fact like my input.

No worries, we're pretty friendly here. In the few years the forum's been around, all the moderating I ever had to do was to move around a couple of threads :)
Negation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forums. We're friendly people here and love talking to readers of Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: