Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spore FanArt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The CyberSlug

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Spore FanArt Reply with quote

"Has anyone been making Spiky dragons with the Spore Creature Creator yet?"

...got me curious so I downloaded it. Here's my first try:

hi-res and 5 more views here

I've tuned it a bit more since these pix but still haven't gotten around to upgrading to the paid version. Need better feet.

Look inspired by SHD-WK #115
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Spore FanArt Reply with quote

The CyberSlug wrote:
Here's my first try:

Yay, somebody started a thread about it. Thank you! (And welcome to the forums!) :)

That looks pretty good! The only thing I would change is, maybe a lighter blue... On my first try (which I didn't manage to save -- the game crashed before i could), I also used grass on the side/bottom of the head, and I think I used the same mouth too. My second try is here:

(Creature file, demo compatible)

But that one's not so great, after losing the first one I didn't have the patience to add detail.

I made a much better one after I got the full version on Friday, but was going to post it as a new vote incentive with the next comic update on Tuesday ;P

I would play with the program a lot more, but my computer only just barely runs it (as in, half of the time it fails to even start).

I also got another Spiky spore creature via email ... I wonder if they read the forum and would repost it here, too?
tbowl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My comp can't run it at all. I've heard the complaint a lot. Maybe on my next comp.

I love your voting incentive version. Very very cool stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Website All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: