Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a dragon Flash game!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> General discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timmiboi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Create a dragon Flash game! Reply with quote

It is on someone's DA account, so i dunno if would serve as a link of the day for AK... but its still alot of fun!

Create A Dragon by *KCoyote on DeviantART
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Create a dragon Flash game! Reply with quote

timmiboi wrote:
It is on someone's DA account, so i dunno if would serve as a link of the day for AK... but its still alot of fun!

I think I've linked some in the past, as exceptions .... I have dropped the links of the day for now though (as you will have noticed). Got to concentrate on the main comic first and foremost until I have caught up with everything I'm behind on :/

timmiboi wrote:
Create A Dragon by *KCoyote on DeviantART

That was great fun. Thanks a lot for posting this!

timmiboi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Create a dragon Flash game! Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:

I think I've linked some in the past, as exceptions .... I have dropped the links of the day for now though (as you will have noticed). Got to concentrate on the main comic first and foremost until I have caught up with everything I'm behind on :/

*smacks self on forehead* i should learn to think before i type... i had noticed they were down...

ak-ryuu wrote:
That was great fun. Thanks a lot for posting this!

well when my dragon turned out alot like Spiky i coudn't help but pass it on! (even if i have just started lurking the forum as of late...)
Nocturne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Create a dragon Flash game! Reply with quote

This is what happens when you get bored, then...

Negation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was fun to play with. Hardest part was to make the result to look like a dragon and not just a clown-lizard (too many colours to choose from) ;)

I tried to do some sort of sand dragon that lives on a desert.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> General discussions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: