Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to break the curse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOtherDibbler wrote:
Ak-ryu, how much evil pleasure do you get from watching us all run around in circles coming up with all these outrageous (and incorrect) theories?

Lots. And I'm so tempted all the time to point out what's right and what's wrong and to elaborate on everything, but really shouldn't. It's really difficult to just smile knowingly and stay silent and wait until the storyline eventually catches up ...

I've been meaning to start a thread about open questions and dangling plotlines, although it's a bit early for that (not planning on wrapping up the story anytime soon yet), just to get a better idea of what seems to be still unresolved/needing more explanation for the readers. Things that are all clear and obvious to me might, after all, be totally confusing to somebody who doesn't have access to my vast backstory files ;)

Hmm. Should I go and do that right now?
TheOtherDibbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno.. at this stage that would be just about everything. :P
Negation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that would be interesting thread, even if you wouldn't be answering to all questions. We would get to see what things other readers think interesting / open and maybe could learn something new based on that.

TheOtherDibbler it right though. There most likely would be loads of questions and not everyone of those could be answered at that time.
AsSocietyCollapses

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he won't? xD

One could agrue that death is the kind compared to the other things the curse entails.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The World All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: