Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

uhmm....Hello?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: uhmm....Hello? Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm Iri (or Irinka) and I'm a big fan of webcomics -especially of those that have not only jokes but plot as well. And this comic has it all..Well, what else can I tell? I also love rougelike games. And dragons. And everything post-nuclear.
I'm not from engish-speaking country so please don't mind my awful english...
Well, hello anyway!
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: uhmm....Hello? Reply with quote

Hi Iri, welcome to the forums!
Iri wrote:
I'm a big fan of webcomics -especially of those that have not only jokes but plot as well. And this comic has it all.

Wait, I have jokes...? ;)

Iri wrote:
I'm not from engish-speaking country so please don't mind my awful english...

Don't worry about that, there are many people here who aren't native speakers. Myself included :)

Enjoy your stay, and go and vote on all the polls in the "World" subsection if you haven't yet. (I'm getting paid to say this -- I think ;P)
Nocturne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: uhmm....Hello? Reply with quote

ak-ryuu wrote:
Enjoy your stay, and go and vote on all the polls in the "World" subsection if you haven't yet. (I'm getting paid to say this -- I think ;P)

If only. ;)

Welcome to the forum, Iri. :)
Negation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forums. It's always nice when more people join in.

I also like roguelikes a lot, but I'm not that good player (despite all the times I have tried). Nethack is my favourite, although I once played one with zombies and shotguns which was really fun for a short while.
Iri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Voted.

Quote:
I also like roguelikes a lot, but I'm not that good player (despite all the times I have tried). Nethack is my favourite, although I once played one with zombies and shotguns which was really fun for a short while.

Well, I love ADOM- and if you never played it, I strongly reccomend it and offer my help with it.

And thanks for welcoming me:)
Negation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played ADOM couple of times, but didn't really get hooked to that. Couple of my friends have given good comments about the game though. Maybe I'll try it again at some point.
timmiboi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: