Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight
The Comic :: The Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spiky's World (own forum?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainaari

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Spiky's World (own forum?) Reply with quote

Hi,

Since SW is running for a few weeks now and the thread is growing, i wonder if its possible to move it upwards one step in the hirachy. Meaning, to create a new Folder 'Spikys World' maybe parallel to 'The Story'...
ak-ryuu
Author

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Spiky's World Reply with quote

Rainaari wrote:
Since SW is running for a few weeks now and the thread is growing, i wonder if its possible to move it upwards one step in the hirachy. Meaning, to create a new Folder 'Spikys World' maybe parallel to 'The Story'...

This was in the wrong forum, so I moved it (although we already have a Spiky's World thread in this one too, hmmm. Better rename them too).

And nah, the thread really isn't growing that much. As I explained in that thread, it's not worth it in my opinion putting it into its own subforum. The thread is getting only 2-3 postings per week after all...
Rainaari

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...

sometimes I'm not sure where to put a thread (being it the rare occasion I start one).

I'd still vote for giving the thread its own forum, so it could be subdivided per episode. Its 2-3 postings per episode are not far off the main forum and might grow soon.. ,)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight Forum Index -> The Website All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: